Company: Tri-Union Tech
Job Role: Salesforce Architect
Eligibility: Any Degree
Experience: 9 to 14 years of experience
- The candidate should have a practical experience with SFDC Service/Sales Cloud.
- Candidate must be responsible for working with technical teams and Customer business groups
- Strong knowledge in SFDC and SFDC integration components
- Have responsibility for designing solutions in accordance with best practices, documenting requirements and specifications, test and deployment of the solution and leading technical teams during the build.
- Excellent technical foundation includes advanced structured programming like Java, Force.com, APEX, .Net, etc.
- Efficiently work with the organization and other remote development employees to achieve Salesforce.com project deliverables.
- Successfully prioritize and balance numerous projects concurrently
- Salesforce.Com 401 Developer certification is mandatory
- Service cloud and sales cloud consultant certification is favoured
Contact Person: Kanagavalli.K
Contact Phone: +91 44 28132002
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Profile: Tri-Union Tech is an IT system integration corporation which offers IT services and consulting services to clients across the globe, primarily in Europe and APAC, North America regions. Backed by our strong supported by talented professionals, Global Delivery Model, with established process-driven approach assists us to bring the best solutions and exceeding our customer’s prospect. We permit our clients to unlock their business perspective by offering the correct solutions to assemble their business needs. Tri-Union Tech services include Remote Databases Services, Cloud Computing, Product development, Middleware Architecture and Web Services. We help our clients in offering the correct recruitment solutions and identifying the exact candidate for the accurate job.